Lesson


Yesterday, I read the book “The Very Lonely Firefly” to the four year old Pre-K class. The students, or pupils, enjoyed it. I found a outline of the firefly online and gave it to each of the students so they could create their own firefly. After I read the book to the students, I loaded a video on the smart board and let them watch the animated YouTube video about the book. The students enjoyed the video and I liked how it paired with the book so well. Overall the activity went fantastic and I think the students were excited to listen to the book and watch the video. The students had trouble understanding me at points because of the language barrier but the teacher was there to support me in everything that I needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library

First day in Vic

Inside the classroom