Library


While I was working on my lesson to teach next week, I had to go to the library. This was the first time that I actually stepped foot inside and I was amazed. I thought the library layout was great, but it lacked books. It looked like more of a theatre room but I liked the way it could invite the students in to read and how it had statues like the ones pictured above around the room. The room also has many colors and spots for the students to read throughout the day. I like the set-up of the library and I would like to see more stuff like this in Texas.

Comments

  1. Those statues are large! I wonder if the students made them. Interesting floor plan with loft. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First day in Vic

Inside the classroom