Pre-k classroom



Since my student teaching is in a Pre-K classroom in Texas, I decided to learn some new strategies to bring back to the classroom. I have learned many new ways to engage the younger students and even picked up some new classroom set-up ideas. I like the way the teachers set up the reading areas for the students. It is set up and all decorated, it makes the space look very nice. I also like the way that the class is set up by the way they have the outside area connected to the classroom. Once the students are done learning, they have the opportunity to go outside and play with the younger students. The outside area is in an enclosed space and only Pre-K through 3rd grade are allowed in the area. I think this is a great idea, since the students love playing outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library

First day in Vic

Inside the classroom